From the Heritage Foundation:
- Moffit: In the face of Covid, Medicare Advantage enrollees did better than those in traditional Medicare.
- Badger: Twelve years after the founding of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation, only 6 of more than 50 models it has tested have met de minimis measures of success (no increase in federal spending or diminution of quality).
- Haislmaier: As the price to the patient for Medicare prescription drugs has been going up, what the drugmaker actually gets is going down.
- Moffit: British NHS is failing: waiting lists are growing, ER wait times are rising, and access to primary care is falling.
- Nina Schaefer: Biden EO on abortion is misleading and full of misinformation.
- Moffit & Butcher: Teachers unions colluded with the White House and CDC officials to write federal guidance that kept schools closed.